- To support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and of the various states in which the Association may be located and inculcate loyalty thereto;
- To foster comradeship, camaraderie and commmunications among former Agents and employees as well as between former and present Special Agents and CBP Officers now serving with the Department of Homeland Security;
- To create and maintain a network for finding suitable post-retirement employment for members;
- To promote the good of current Homeland Security Special Agents and CBP Officers;
- To promote the worldwide enforcement and investigative mission of the U. S. Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection.